This page has been created to inform parents about remote learning at Overdale Infants.
The Department for Education has asked all schools to publish information about our remote education provision.
On this page, you will find the online learning for all of our classes.
These activities will guide you to links on external webpages or on our own video portal. The video portal has our wonderful videos created by our staff to support your child's home learning.
If you have any questions or need any help please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form below and a member of the team will be able to support you.
Look after each other and make sure you have fun!
We have created a Remote Education Guide for parents. This explains our remote learning offer as well as the differences in provision between whole year group bubbles and individual pupils having to self-isolate.
Welcome to the Overdale Schools Virtual Library. Just click on the link below to enter our Library and then click on a book cover to get started. Enjoy!
OAK National Academy Online Classroom: Nearly 10,000 free video lessons, resources and activities, covering most subjects, from Reception to Year 11
Off School Website: a website full of ideas for home learning
Teach Your Monster to Read - A website which helps your children to read, starting from Phase 2 to Phase 5.
Resources collated from a wide range of sources - suitable for a range of children.
Reception Home Learning
White Rose Maths Just Like Me Videos
OAK National Academy Numbers to 10
- How much money is in each bag
- How much money is in my piggy bank
- Paying for ice cream activity sheet
- Missing numbers (1).pdf
- Missing numbers (2).pdf
- Number day activities (1).pdf
- Number day activities (2).pdf
- Number day activities (3).pdf
Year 1 Home Learning
Capital Letters and Full Stops
Oak National Academy Numbers to 20
Phase 3 Phonics videos
- Phase 3 Spelling Activity.pdf
- I am amazing - writing sheet
- A sentence a day - writing sheet
- The feelings monster - writing
- Year 1 Common Exception Words or Sight Words.pdf
- sight words cards.pdf
- Science lesson Animal Habitats.pdf
- Animal Group Posters.pdf
- Animal Group Sorting Cards Answers.pdf
- Animal Groups Classification Sheet.pdf
- Animal Groups Sorting Cards.pdf
- Sorting Animals into Sets Worksheet.pdf
Year 2 Home Learning
- Recycling Bingo - Words and pictures.pdf
- Recycling -milk-carton-fairy-houses_ver_1.pdf
Oak National Academy Addition and subtraction to 20
What is the time?
Statistics - Tally charts, pictograms and bar charts
- Create your own tally chart and bar chart.pdf
- Tally charts and pictograms.pdf
- Writing mats.pdf
- Jack and the Bean Stalk - alternative ending.pdf
- Growing cress diary writing.pdf
- Glad to be in Year 2 - Writing frame.pdf
- Write a letter to a friend.pdf
- Fix the sentence.pdf
- Describe the animal.pdf
- Homophones activity.pdf
- Correct the spelling mistake.pdf
- Independent English work booklet.pdf
- Once upon a time.pdf
- Write sentences about a picture.pdf
- Descriptive writing.pdf
- Creative writing.pdf
Phase 4 Phonics Videos
- Suffixes Worksheet
- Phase 6 (suffixes) captions and pictures
- Year 2 examples spellings
- Phase 6 guide for parents
Please find below links to Home Learning ideas for Year 2 children.
No printer? No problem!A link to activities which don't need printing
Kindness CalendarA link to a kindness calendar. How can you show kindness to yourself and other people?
Comets Home Learning